Super Buddies and Buddies are pupils from Year 6 who volunteer to give a little bit of their time each week to help others at playtimes. They receive training and on-going support to ensure that they have the skills to help others effectively.
- to be a role model around the school
- to help people who are sad
- to be impartial when pupils fall out
- to help sort out problems
- to help prevent bullying
The type of help we offer is:
- serious incidents - take to a teacher
- friendship fall-outs - help the children deal and don't take sides
- practical help e.g teach little children how to play
- help each other help others too!
How to find a Buddy and Super Buddy
- Photos on the Buddies board
- Area on website
For further information on Anti-Bullying, please see our policy linked below.
Below are links to websites that may be useful to children and parents if they feel they are being bullied.
Support for parents and carers