family Manager Role
Mrs Julie Potter is our Family Manager she works from the mobile building on Key Stage Two playground. If you would like a chat with her you can ask to see her at the reception or she is normally on the playground before and after school.
The leaflets below explain her role in school and how she can offer support to parents and children.
Hello, my name is
Mrs Julie Potter
As Family Manager
I am here to support you and your child
What I do -
· Offer emotional support for
parents & children
· Help with attendance issues
· Complete Early Help Assessments
· Carry out safeguarding work
· Gain information about other agencies (housing, debt)
· Advise on general routines (bedtime, eating, etc)
· Recommend strategies to change challenging behavior
· Attend meetings with you
Please feel free to drop in at The Mobile Building
behind school and speak to me.