Safeguarding at Kirton Lane
Safeguarding our children is of paramount importance to us at Kirton Lane. Nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of the children who attend our school. This page is designed for parents and families to help us work together.
Safeguarding is woven into our curriculum through Learning for Life as well as many other aspects of school.
If any parents, families or visitors have concerns about the welfare or safety of any children from Kirton Lane please contact any of our Safeguarding leaders without delay.
- Mr T Foster - Head Teacher/ Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Julie Potter - Family Manager/Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs K. Blenkiron - Deputy Headteacher/Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
If there are URGENT safeguarding concerns about a child, please use the contact details on the Doncaster Children's Trust website: https://www.doncasterchildrenstrust.co.uk/
If you are in need of non-urgent support from local services, contact the Your place team
The team are on hand to chat with you about what’s concerning you or anything you feel you need support with. We are here to listen and to help resolve your issues.
Here are a few things you can chat to the team about:
- Family Support
- Local groups and activities
- Anti-social behaviour
- Housing support
- Debt and financial concerns
- Education support for your child as well as information for adults wanting access to adult learning courses
We have many links below which provide lots more information regarding keeping children safe.