Super Buddies and Buddies are pupils from Year 6 who volunteer to give a little bit of their time each week to help others at playtimes. They receive training and on-going support to ensure that they have the skills to help others effectively.
- to be a role model around the school
- to help people who are sad
- to be impartial when pupils fall out
- to help sort out problems
- to help prevent bullying
The type of help we offer is:
- serious incidents - take to a teacher
- friendship fall-outs - help the children deal and don't take sides
- practical help e.g teach little children how to play
- help each other help others too!
How to find a Buddy and Super Buddy
- Photos on the Buddies board
- Area on website
For further information on Anti-Bullying, please see our policy linked below.
Below are links to websites that may be useful to children and parents if they feel they are being bullied.